If you are looking for cannabis products that you want to try for the first time, there are plenty of options to choose from. If you check the online market, cannabis products come in different forms. Your choice would purely depend on your preference. Now that Cannabis becomes more legal in many states in the US, and even Canada is believed to be working on their legalization as well, you must know which type of cannabis product would be best for you.
You have to remember that Cannabis is still considered illegal at the federal level. And because of its Schedule, I drug classification; researchers are always looking to do more studies on its uses and benefits. As a guide, here are the different products of Cannabis that you can choose from:
- Cannabis Oil. This product is, by far the most popular worldwide. The Cannabis is being processed to produce oil that can give you the desired effects. This product can be taken on its own or can be added to food or drinks. The versatility of the product makes it one of the most sought-after cannabis products.
- Beauty and Skincare Products. Another popular cannabis product type is in the beauty and skincare industry. Since CBD became more widespread, companies have come up with an idea of marketing these products to those who are cannabis-enthusiasts.
- Cannabis Edibles. The cannabis edibles are popular ways to get a person the benefits that they desire. It is a tasty snack that is now being used as a legal medicine in some states. The most popular edible are brownies, cookies, and gummies.
- Cannabis Capsules. They might not be as tasty as the edibles, but capsules are another option for those who are only looking to enjoy the benefits of Cannabis. They are more popular with those who choose to take Cannabis as medicine.
- Cannabis Drinks. Even though cannabis beverages haven’t reached the mainstream yet, they are getting more and more exposed as many are seeking for them. Cocktails that are infused with Cannabis are still very new, but they are now being served at many bars in Los Angeles. And since recreational use is becoming more legalized in many states, there is no doubt that this trend is going to expand rapidly.
If you already decided to try CBD, you might have one concern – Does CBD get you high? The answer is NO. Cannabis has CBD and THC, and the CBD is the non-psychoactive part of the plant. And because of this, it does not produce any effects like euphoria.